Diplomatic mission seeks full time cook
Posted on: June 7, 2014
Duties And Responsibilities
Employee will be responsible for menu planning and cooking for day to day and official functions in the residence; making purchases of necessary ingredients and managing official Residence food budget; cleaning the kitchen and maintaining all kitchen appliances; assisting other staff as necessary; and other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent is required.
- At least five years in a similar position or a history of progressively responsible restaurant or hotel work is required.
- Must be familiar with different styles of cooking (American, European, etc.).
- Must be able to prepare and present meals appropriate for official functions
- Must be inventive, flexible and able to respect a budget.
- Must be able to adapt or “upgrade” a private meal to an official one on a moment’s notice.
- Good working knowledge of spoken and written English is required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV in English to fax 02-622-3560 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position title must appear on application.